ultrasonic vibrating sieve generator for fine powder
ultrasonic Vibration Generator Instructions for Use:
1. Firstly, the transducer is locked on the mesh frame (the locking force is 40-50 kg), and then the ultrasonic mesh frame is loaded into the vibration screen.
2. The power supply of the ultrasonic vibrating screen and the rotary vibrating screen are supplied separately. The rotary vibrating screen is supplied by three-phase power supply, and the power supply of the ultrasonic vibrating screen is supplied by single-phase power supply. Both of them need to be grounded reliably.
3. The OUT of the rear panel of the ultrasonic power supply
is the output of the ultrasonic wave. Please insert the ultrasonic HF connection wire into the lock and check the reliable connection. The other end of the aviation plug of the HF connecting cable is connected with the transducer, and the seal is securely secured.
4. Connect the power supply of the ultrasonic vibrating screen and the cable of the ultrasonic HF connection. Open the switch of the ultrasonic power supply after checking correctly. With a "drop" sound, the power supply of the ultrasonic vibration screen starts, and the display window shows "vibration amplitude XXX micron", and enters the self-checking state. By adjusting the amplitude knob, the vibration amplitude can be adjusted (the recommended vibration amplitude is 100-150 micron, which is conducive to the life of the screen).
5. There are two working states of resonant power supply: continuous working state and pulse working state, and normal working state is continuous working state. In the continuous -"working state, press the mode key and enter the pulse -" working state. Press the continuous key in the pulse state and return to the continuous working state.